Why Alta du Toit School Needs Donations
- Sponsor a learner’s hostel or transport fees.
- Sponsor a classroom assistant salary.
- Donate any amount to the school.
- Donate a 15-seater bus to the school.
- Support the school through the Woolworths My school My Village initiative.
- Donate LCD TV’s, laptops and tablets to the school.
- Support our annual fundraiser #IAMABLE fun run by entering or paying for learners and parents in high need of support to enter.
- Assist with the plumbing and electrical work in exchange for an 18 A certificate.
- Donate used magazine to assist with curriculum implementation.
- Donate products for market days.
- If you have a business requiring simple tasks e.g. packaging , we can do at the school for you.
- Allowing learners in their final year to Job Shadow at your business for 2 hours at a time on Wednesdays.
- Teatime sandwiches and fruit for learners
- Food parcels for learners and parents in high need of support
Help Support Alta du Toit school
- Contact details
- Postal address
- Date of donation
- Donation amount
Department Of Development
reach out to us
“Giving is not just about making a donation, it is about making a difference.”
– Kathy Calvin.
Alta Du Toit School
🗭 – Email I email@example.com
☏ – Phone I 021 903 4178
🖷 – Fax I 021 903 6021
⚐ – Mail I Private Bag X10, Kuils River
߉ – Location I Piet Fransman street, Kuilsriver
Alta Du Toit Fundraising Office
🗭 – Email I firstname.lastname@example.org
☏ – Phone I 021 903 7744 / 084 520 5013
⚐ – Mail I PO Box 170, Kuilsriver, 7579
߉ – Location I Piet Fransman street, Kuils River